Website Pioneer Power Group
This position is for an entry level engineer looking to build a skill set in Electrical Power Systems Studies and chart a course for career growth. The candidate will work in the Studies group where
We are currently seeking a Bid Coordinator/Estimator to oversee daily quoting and to help maintain a portfolio of clients. The job entails handling all the quoting requests that come in daily and working with the Client Manager to handle all issues from both internal Engineering teams and client side as well.
We are a small company that was carved out of a larger business and we grew 40% last year and want to double in two years. We are looking for this individual to work within a small team to continue to grow the client base in a variety of ways. Some of the activities include components of operations, engineering, and other business functions.
Pioneer Power Group is a leading engineering firm for Power System Studies, located in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are a talented engineering team with a focus on customer care and we provide solutions to customers within the electrical industry to build or renovate facilities across the nation. We are a trusted source for clients to turn to for their power system study projects. If you like working as part of a small team with a lot of responsibility, then this is the place for you.
GROWTH – It’s what it’s all about – both personally and professionally, as well as for the company. Your opinion matters and we value all team members. – It’s a rare environment where collaboration and individual work intertwine to form a great place to call home. We have both proven leaders who have experience in growing the business exponentially, as well as colleagues who are just starting out their career. The variety in experience levels allows us to see things from multiple perspectives and to learn from one another on a daily basis. Your proven results will allow you to have access to greater responsibility and higher-level work assignments over time. We truly value personal career development.
- Learn how to prepare client quote requests for company including learning how to review drawings to prepare the pricing to the end customer.
- Call customers to discuss any exceptions we are taking to their quotes or leave a voicemail regarding these exceptions, and then create/send quote to end customer.
- Weekly review of Insight to find projects and create bid lists.
- Printing and shipping job specific labels to clients once projects are completed.
- Sent bid lists to customers on a weekly basis through Salesforce.
- Interface with clients and engineering team to manage relationships and address any issues that may arise.
- Working hand in hand with Client Manager and Operations Manager on business related tasks.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a professional services environment, electrical industry preferred.
- Passion for customer services and client success.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Reliability, professionalism, and good judgement.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel and Access.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org