Website Pioneer Power Group
Pioneer Power Group is one of the leading engineering firms in the nation for Power System Studies, and we are looking to add to our team. If you like working on a variety of projects, and collaborating with other intelligent, driven individuals, then this is the place for you.
We are seeking to fill a full-time role for our Rockville HQ office. This is not a remote job and will require in office work to be done for at least 70% of the role. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic person to help us expand from our core customer base into tangential and related segments. You will be responsible for driving sustainable sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
The position will:
- Research and identify prospective accounts in target markets
- Will work diligently to identify leads, educate prospects on our services through calls, trainings, and presentations, and provide existing customers with exceptional support.
- Pursue leads and move them through the sales cycle, with eventual goal of converting them to long term clients.
- Follow up with existing customers who we have not received an order from in 30 days
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company services and products
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Provide ongoing customer service and support
- Other business-related tasks or office duties
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales as
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoys learning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in selling or managing client relationships
- Ability to organize and prioritize independently, along with excellent follow-up and follow-through skills in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
IF INTERESTED – PLEASE email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and contact info.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com